Are you ready to move on?
Finding yourself alone after a long term marriage can leave you feeling stuck, lonely and insecure.
You’re not sure who you are or where you belong.
People say “I know how you feel” when they can’t possibly unless they’ve been through it themselves. If you look good and act strong, they assume you’re doing well when on the inside you’re falling apart.
Recovering from loss takes time. You’ve been conditioned all of your life to put others first. But now it’s your turn to have support.
And, that’s where I come in!
I’ve worked with women going through difficult transitions throughout my 40-year career as a therapist and coach. Having gone through a divorce and other major losses myself, I know what it takes to not only survive, but to thrive!
I founded Pathmaking for Life to help women like you navigate this major life transition. My 5-part system helps you move forward with resilience, vitality and confidence.
Thrive Through Your Second Half of Life
Restore Your Vitality
- Together, we’ll identify both the stressors and what gives you energy in your life.
- We’ll co-create simple and fun practices that stabilize your body, mind and spirit.
- You’ll gain expanded capacity, resilience and forward momentum.
Learn to Love Your Single Self
- Together, we’ll discover what you want to hold onto and what you need to let go of.
- You’ll get to know yourself at a deeper level and renew your sense of wholeness.
- You’ll reframe what it means to be single and discover the joys of independence.
Create Life Affirming Activities
- Together we’ll explore what stimulates your mind and opens your heart.
- We’ll look for opportunities that fully engage your strengths and talents.
- You’ll enjoy having a strong sense of purpose and meaning.
Open to Companionship
- Together we’ll untangle the web of partnership and clarify what kind of companionship you want now so you can move on.
- You’ll try to heal ruptures and reconnect with important people in your life.
- You’ll find new ways to be part of community and develop a supportive network.
Claim Your Autonomy
- Together we’ll identify your top goals and set up accountability systems.
- You’ll trust yourself again, take control and step into the director role of your life.
- You’ll feel confident in managing important financial and life decisions.
I am ready to help you move forward with resilience, vitality and a positive sense of self.
First, please share a bit about you in the quick questionnaire below: